- ..."all in one home entertainment system" - all we know is it wants to control your television - at the reveal event gaming was barely touched upon!!!
- "did not target the highest-end graphics" when designing the console, which is targeted more as "a broad entertainment play"
- Xbox One games will require mandatory installation and will be tied to Xbox Live accounts
- There is a fee to install games on a second user's console, with players who activate a pre-owned disc required to pay the same price as the original buyer in order to access its content!!
- Xbox One requires a connection to the Internet once every day
- Xbox One will not play Xbox 360 titles
- Xbox One has some sort of stupid exclusive NFL bullshit - yay
I sincerely hope consumers do not reward the greedy minions at Microsoft with their hard earned money. Time after time the gaming community cannot form a united front and punish developers or publishers... or manufacturers even; this time better be different. [Consumers period have trouble voting with their money.]